If you are running OctoPrint 1.3.10 or later, using automatic authentication instead is strongly recommended.
- Click the wrench icon () in the top-right corner to open OctoPrint settings
- Select the ‘Application Keys’ option from the menu
- Locate the ‘Manually generate an application key’ section at the bottom of the page
- Enter an identifier and click ‘Generate’.
- Tap ‘Scan API Key’ in Polymer
- Scan the QR code shown on by OctoPrint with Polymer
- Tap ‘Add Server’ in Polymer
🎉 Congratulations! You’re now ready to start using Polymer.