This method requires a paid OctoEverywhere subscription.
OctoEverywhere is the simplest and recommended method to set up remote access. It does not require any configuration — simply link your printer with OctoEverywhere, and then connect OctoEverywhere to Polymer.
Follow OctoEverywhere’s getting started instructions.
- In Polymer, navigate to ‘Settings’ → ‘Printers’
- Tap the add (+) button
- Tap the ‘OctoEverywhere’ button
- On the OctoEverywhere website that pops up, tap the ‘I Already Have An Account’ button
- Enter your username and password, and tap ‘Log In’
- Select the printer you want to connect from the drop-down
- Tap ‘Connect & Finish’